Friday, July 9, 2010

-TWILIGHT-

Ok, I'm going to join the club and post my obsession over the Twilight Saga. However, I would like to defend myself and claim to be a true 'Twi-Hard' only because I read the books before the movies came out, and therefore I know why Edward should be the more desirable choice (despite Robert Pattinson's basic lack of good looks and personality)! :) I went to see Eclipse last Wednesday, and of course LOVED it. And so I went again two days later, and I'm still ready for more! You can't see it well in this picture, but Haven and I even made 'Twi-Hard' shirts for our Eclipse girls night out.
So of course when the topic of Twilight comes up, the debate between Jacob and Edward shortly follows. I wouldn't say that I pick a side because they both have desirable qualities. Not to mention they are entirely fictional characters. However, I do love the devotion, undying love, and sweet comments from Edward. And it is pretty cool that if you become like him you get to be extremely perfectly beautiful, fast, strong, and basically invincible.
But Jacob is just so cute and friendly, much like a little puppy (irony? yes) plus have you seen his abs? Yum.
I just feel lucky that I have my own 'Edward'.
And my own 'Jacob'. :)
So for now, I'll just stick with him ;). Still though, I'd like to get my hands on a copy of Eclipse as soon as it comes out!

4 comments:

  1. Brooke, That is so freakin cute! Your hubby totally pulls them both off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious. i totally agree with the whole choosing sides controversy. Edward wins...get over the "teams".

    ReplyDelete