Tuesday, July 9, 2013

9 Months

Tavvin and I went to his 9 month doctor appointment today. I noticed since the last time we were there (@ 6 months) he is much more mobile. He was trying to get into everything! It is amazing how fast time flies and I hardly realize it's happening. 

-Tavvin is in the 29.92% for head circumference, 24.18% for weight, and 71.35% for height. He's 29 inches tall/long, and weights 18.34 lbs. 

-Tavvin is now crawling like a champ. He started out with an army crawl for a few weeks, but now can crawl anywhere and fast. 

-He has learned to climb up stairs and is very proud of his accomplishment. 

-He loves to eat. Especially when and what others are eating. But especially not green vegetables.

-Tavvin loves to splash and play in water and we have been soaking up this summer!

-He has recently shown an attachment to Shad and I and will often reach for us when we walk into the room. This is a positive and negative-I love to know he needs me, but sometimes I wish he didn't!

-He is happy, smily, and calm most of the time and we just really enjoy his company :)

 First time on the swings
 At the splash pad in Highland
 Sad Face :(
 At Olympic Park in Lehi for a BBQ and fireworks sponsored by someone Shad works with
 At Lindon Pool, trying to take down the umbrella
 Lindon Pool
Doing fireworks on the 4th of July
 Watching more fireworks on the 4th
 July 4th
At the Lehi Roundup parade in front of our ward's float
Helping me (haha) get pack for our California trip
I can't actually remember where this picture was from, but I think it's just our backyard
At the Highland spash pad another time

We love our Tavvin and can't remember what life was like without him! Must have been pretty boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment