Shad and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this year on the 11th of July. We sort of counted our cruise earlier this year as our anniversary celebration but we still did a little on the actual day. I was lame and just got Shad a bag of some of his favorite treats, but Shad surprised me with a massage and pedicure that morning. It was seriously the sweetest thing and I loved it. That night we left Tavvin with Stacey and had dinner together at PF Changs.
I can't believe it's been 5 years, but I am so happy and so so glad that I made the decision to marry Shad and that he picked me too! He is an amazing husband and father and I feel so incredibly lucky to have him. I love him even more now than I did when I married him and I wouldn't have imagined that to be possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment