I have had so much fun getting ready for or baby girl to arrive. It has been maybe a little too much fun for me to buy so many girly things and decorate a girly nursery. We've decided to name baby girl Harlowe Ruby. (I guess we could still change our minds!). I get a lot of anxiety being pregnant just thinking about labor and delivery and caring for a newborn during all the post delivery healing and hormones. To curb the anxiety I have to constantly be working on projects. Here's a random collection of a lot of my projects and my baby bump.
Having fun putting together some tiny outfits^^ Stacey made her bedding and I love it!^^
Haven made me (well Harlow actually) the sweetest cutest sock bunny ^^
I am so excited to meet this baby and I feel like this last month of pregnancy is just dragging on! I think the drudgery of it is finally making me feel like I'm ready to take on labor and delivery and a new baby. We're ready Harlow!
No comments:
Post a Comment