Harlow had a surgery November 10th to have a cyst removed from above her eyebrow and some bumps taken off her back. The doctor acted like it was totally routine and no big deal, but I was completely panicked about it! She couldn't eat anything all day and it was horrible starving her because they surgery wasn't until 3! And then it was so hard and sad to send her away with doctors I had only just met. It took under an hour though and the surgeon said it all went great. She was a total wreck coming out of anesthesia-thrashing and screaming and crying. After about 15 minutes of that, we finally got her to calm down and then were able to take her home. Her recovery has been pretty easy breezy except for her really sad black eye! She doesn't seem to be bothered by her stitches or cuts or anything. We are still waiting on pathology to determine exactly what all the bumps were, but the doctor didn't seem concerned by them. I'm just glad to have that day over with!








No comments:
Post a Comment