Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Harlow Girl

Lo turned 18 months in February and it came and went and I missed posting it! She is so sweet and so sassy and I just love watching her grow and seeing her personality come through! She is learning new words all the time and has become a pretty decent communicator. She recently has started stringing a few words together and I love it ("Tavvin sad" for example haha). 

She has perfected her grumpy face and uses it allll the time. It just makes me laugh ha!
Purposely pinned herself behind the chair with this face because she was mad about something haha
Her hair is getting longer, woo woo! This was her first day of piggie's. Also she will not stay in a cart if she isn't buckled down, and if she is buckled down she will scream until she's not.
She gets into EVERYTHING. She has rubbed Vaseline in her hair several times and this bath was one of those times. For some reason she things all liquids are for rubbing in your hair haha. 
Posing in her cute new swim suit from grandma steed. 
She was loving this ball thing at discovery gateway one day with cousins. I had to capture her excitement :). 
She's my tiny bestie and I love it so much. She's totally a mama's girl and cries when I leave the house without her, which breaks my heart! I love the connection we have. 
She's very loving and has recently learned the word "hugs". Giving Cohen hugs. 
Coloring eggs with daddy. She loves to color and loves the freedom to do so!
Another first day of piggy tails. 
So excited to have free reign with markers. 
Harlow is OBSESSED with animals and stuffed animals. She got this "lamb" (what she calls it) for Easter and her reaction to it was so typical for her. She gets so excited about new stuffed animals every time! I just can't handle the cuteness. 
And now the other day I got her hair in a ponytail!! :'( It made me kind of sad to see her looking so big, but at the same time so excited for her to grow!

We love Lo girl so much. She contributes so much personality and joy to our family. Can't wait to keep watching you grow baby girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment