We went to Lake Tahoe with my family at the end of June and it was so so great! We spent nearly every day at the beach and it was awesome. I took so many pictures. I had to make collages because I couldn't narrow them down!
This was Tavvin and Harlow's first time on a plane! Which for some reason made me stress and panic like crazy, but they did great! (Except once we were in the air Harlow was pretty crazy because she wasn't feeling well!)




^Tav was pretty nervous Shad might actually eat this fish! Blegh


^The boys came up with this game involving a frisbee and knocking cups down. They got pretty into it, I had fun watching :)





^We snuck into the Hyatt one night for s'mores. That was the most beautiful and ritzy s'more setting I've been a part of!

^Ice cream at the Rocks

^Family kayak adventure!
The kids and I were sick most of the trip unfortunately, but we were lucky to have lots of family helping to take care of us! Shad and Tav went on a day trip to float the river with Brek's fam and Conner and Dal while Lo and I got some rest. We had a great time and it went way too fast. I'm already looking forward to the next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment