We developed another camera from the honeymoon, this time our underwater camera. So here are a few more pics from Cancun! Since the honeymoon, we've been hanging out with family, getting our house put together, and enjoying each other's company. Last weekend we got some sun at 7 Peaks in Provo and hung out with our friend Brandon. On Sunday we had a birthday dinner party for my favoritest little brother Conner and it was very fun to have my family all together! I'm getting excited to go back to school next monday so that my days will be a little busier, but I guess I better be careful what I wish for!
Ya - your right about that - once school is started its back to the grind - still it was nice that you got to have a little break and tie the knot - we look forward to seeing you guys this weekend - we miss you
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever seen Shad with his shirt on...
ReplyDeleteHow about an update newlywebbs?
ReplyDelete