Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Lately

Well I'm not very good at blogging, turns out, but I feel bad about it so I'll get on and share some of the latest (for any of you who might actually be following the blog). We've been spending a lot of time with siblings, and we love it. It's really nice to have family that lives close by and is so close in age.
On Monday, we had a joint FHE with Amanda, Cody, Lant, Amy, Haven, Joe, Carter the penguin and Trey the monkey. We all carved pumpkins for Halloween. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday we had a dinner at Cody and Amanda's to sort of celebrate Shad's birthday. Amanda made Shad funfetti cupcakes-his favorite.
Last Friday night we had a little surprise party for Shad. Despite only a few attendees, we had a lot of fun! He's one year older and wiser too.
Oh! and a few weeks ago we went to Ogden to get my car fixed, celebrate my Dad's birthday, and go see Thriller! We loved it, especially the scary zombie dancers that stalk the audience.
Other than that it's been mostly life as usual. I'm excited to be more than halfway through the semester! I love when school goes by fast! And Shad is doing better and better everyday with his job. I still don't have a job, big surprise, haha. But I may be applying for Buckle, a nice tip that Amanda gave to me.
Anyways, we are very happy and life is good! Lets hope I get better at taking pictures and we'll get some posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. We follow your blog and pray for you everyday! It is so rewarding to see you happy and progressing! We miss being up there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete