Well, as usual, I got very few photos of our last event, but I guess that means we were too busy having fun? :) December was very busy. I wrapped up the semester and finished all my finals, and can say I am very proud of my grades! (not that last semester was all that difficult). After finals (the 18th) Shad and I drove up to Ogden to spend time with my family and opened our Christmas presents from them early, partly so they could see and partly because we just couldn't wait! That Sunday, we drove down to Blanding and surprised Shad's family by showing up earlier than planned. We stayed in Blanding all that week through Christmas baking, eating, playing in the snow, and following up on all the Webb and Johnson traditions-caroling, candy dipping, and a Johnson Christmas Eve party. The day after Christmas we drove over to St. George--a longer drive than you'd think from Blanding--to meet up with my family again at their condo and hang out for a few days. We headed to Vegas one day and put in a full 9 hours of shopping. We spent New Years Eve with Shad's brother Cody, his Amanda, her friend Leah, and Leah's boyfriend/Webb family photographer/Shad's old mission buddy, Brandon Burk. The very next morning, we headed to my sister's house bright and early to babysit so she and her husband could go to Cabo for a week. We babysat from Friday morning til Sunday night, and I love love love those little boys, but I am announcing that if I ever have children, it will not be for a long long time yet. ANYWAY, here are the few photos we took for Christmas.
We loved having you guys at our home for the holidays - you always make things more fun!
ReplyDeleteCute Christmas pics, glad you had a nice long break. I like the decor you decided on as well. The decoration collection will grow quite quickly over the years til there's no room to store it. Glad my boys were good birth control for you guys, they are a LOT OF WORK! Thanks again and we'll have to get together soon. Love you!
ReplyDelete