Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Baby Shower

This weekend Shad and I headed up to Ogden to help my mom throw my cousin Shanna a baby shower. She is going to be having her first baby, a boy, in April and we are so excited for her! Shad and I had a really good time. Friday we got to go bowling with my best friend Jaclyn and her husband Kris, it was good to see her after so long! Saturday, the shower that was scheduled to go from 11:30-1:30 lasted basically all day. Not that I can complain! It was so nice to see family members and friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and everyone seemed quite interested in my new hair piece company, which was really great! Anyways, here are some photos of our fun shower. Oh! and special thanks to Amanda for helping me make the diaper cake! It was a big hit!




4 comments:

  1. ohhh tell her congrats!!!
    also, you need to connect to my blog
    grantandmaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair pieces really are darling! It was good to see you - how do you talk your husband into going to baby showers - I need tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it was that or he had to stay home alone all weekend, it's living far enough away that you have to drive up for a whole weekend that does the trick :) it was really good to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke! Cute blog, I'm adding you to my list. My blog is marcibarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete