Monday, March 29, 2010
Well I told Shad I'm sick of this crazy Spring weather, it's giving me whiplash! So we decided to go down to St. George and soak up some sun this last weekend. I was so happy at how warm it really was! Sunday, after a leisurely morning walk, we spent the whole day at the pool workin on our tans (well I did, while Shad tried to fix the pool vac). I was so happy for the break from school, which I thought about none whatsoever! I can also say I thoroughly enjoyed our day of shopping on Saturday (this really was a trip for me :))
I talked Shad into taking me out to Benja, a new Thai and Sushi place in St. George. He isn't a huge fan of Thai or Sushi so I'm glad he loves me so much and took me there anyway! :)
Drinking his favorite Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I was so happy the weather was warm enough to lay by the pool! It was the perfect temperature, I was in heaven!
We had a really great weekend and we're so thankful for my family who let us use the condo! We're excited to be going down to Blanding for Easter next weekend to spend time with Shad's family, and for our upcoming cruise at the end of this month, what a great way to end another stressful semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so jealous you guys were in the sun. Sounds like you guys had a great time! Excited to see you guys this weekend.
ReplyDelete