Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's been awhile! I'm still going full-time at BYU this summer, just trying to get finished quick, and the work sure piles up quickly in the spring and summer terms! I've already had 3 tests, 5 quizzes, 2 research papers, 1 project, and several assignments in my three weeks of school. But the good news is... terms are only half the time of semesters, so I'm already half done with the first! Hooray! Well after last semester ended, we headed to LA for a Royal Caribbean cruise down the Mexican coast. We went with sister- and brother-in-law Haven and Joe and had a really nice break! I can safely say that we didn't do much more than eating, relaxing, and enjoying the free entertainment! I haven't had time to post this because the day after we got back I got swept up in a whirlwind of school. Anyways, here are a few pictures of our vacation.

Shad and I at Cabo San Lucas. We took a taxi boat out to Lover's Beach. Our favorite spot of the trip.
The beach at Mazatlan. We got it in our heads to dig a hole, then Shad decided to sit in it!
Haven and I in Mazatlan, doing the typical "jump on the beach" picture :)
Shad and Joe just couldn't resist doing the same. A woman walked by saying they should be on "Dancing with the Stars," haha
Sunset one night, on the top deck.
One night before dinner.
In Puerto Vallarta these guys would build ELABORATE sand castles, this was the craziest. This is all made of sand!!
Shad spent some time trying to catch crabs in Puerto Vallarta, it was overcast so not the perfect day for beach lounging.
The boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta, very cool we liked it a lot.
I'm thankful to have had this experience! We really want to take advantage of these opportunities before we have little guys running around needing to be watched! (please note that won't be happening soon). We're hoping for a great summer-if that sun would just come out for a minute-looking forward to time with family and a few more trips!

4 comments:

  1. Hey you guys got pretty good air - glad you had a blast - we were jealous -

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha shad and joe. let's go back to lovers beach! p.s. thank you for not documenting my mud hole experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! You and Shad are THE cutest couple ever! It was good to see you the other day at Costco :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a really fun time. We are going on that cruise in November. You will have to tell us the places to go see and things to do. We really need to get together again sometime.

    ReplyDelete