If you haven't seen marcel the shell with shoes on on YouTube yet, you should. In her number 2 video, she uses the treats and Snoozin line in reference to their dog, and I always say it to my dog. She's always lounging (note the photos) or scrounging for treats.
Well, I am missing my special buddy this morning because she had to go to the groomers. This is probably her least favorite place in the world to be besides the vet and I'm feeling so sad for her! I waited as long as I could but her fur is really starting to get in her mouth and eyes and unspeakable things were getting stuck in it.
I had Shad drop her off on the way to work, but I'm feeling so heartless now for not taking her myself! He said she was so sad and wimpery! :( I know it's dramatic, but Bella and I have been together for almost twelve years now, she is my baby and my best buddy and the house is feeling very quiet...


haha aww poor bella. you're going to be such a good mommy to your 2 babies :)
ReplyDeleteoooh bella's such a cute fur baby!
ReplyDelete