I showed up bright and early for my 16 week appointment this morning at
8:50 (makes it easier for Shad to come because it's before work). We
were sitting in the waiting room for a few minutes when a nurse came out
and said all the doctors had left to do an emergency C-section! We had
to reschedule our appointment for 10:30. By 10:30 Shad was caught in a
building tour and I was flying solo. By the time I got back to see the
doctor Shad was on his way, so the doc told me we could wait for him. He
also said, why don't we just sneak back and do an ultrasound today!
Hooray! This is exciting because we weren't going to find out the gender
until our 20 week appointment next month, but this gave us an early
sneak preview!
During the ultrasound, the baby kept wiggling around like crazy! Also it had its hands down between its legs so the doctor couldn't get a for sure determination of the gender, but he told us what he's pretty sure it is!
| Head is in the left arched back, knees curled in |
| Mostly the same as last one, just moved a little |
Doctor thinks it's a boy! I'm not going to go crazy buying anything yet, because he said he wasn't totally sure yet, he's going to give us the for sure diagnosis next appointment, but still it's exciting! Well, it might actually be worse than not knowing because it's not a for sure thing haha. It was still fun to get see the little peanut wiggling around in the ultrasound because it actually looks like a baby now. I can't believe how much it was moving and I still haven't even felt it in there yet. I'm sure I will be letting you know when I do!
Awwwwww yay! That is so amazing! Wasn't it be the best experience ever? We were smiling and laughing the entire time! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYes! I don't know if it's in the video but I started laughing and the ultra sound video was like bouncing up and down haha. Thanks adrianne :) we're excited for you guys too!
Delete