Saturday, November 24, 2012

Just Life Lately

I've gone candid picture crazy because I don't want to miss a moment of Tavvin's life! (New mom syndrome?) Here are some photos of his cute little face. We love doing everything we can to get a little smile out of him. He's got one dimple and it's so cute. We also love his face when we help him stand up (in the green and white striped outfit). It's also fun to give him baths because he absolutely loves them. Ok, I'll admit it, we're just totally obsessed with our kid haha.



 He's starting to really like a binki, but he can't hold it in by himself for very long and that makes things kind of difficult.


 See the dimple? :)
 Out doing some Christmas shopping. He was soo good at the busy loud mall, fewf!
 I opened this jungle gym thing this week and he's starting to love it. He has discovered that he has hands and he'll sit there and swing his arms into the toys and stare at the toy cat above his face, it's pretty funny.
He sleeps best when he's snuggling with a warm somebody. Spoiled little guy.

1 comment: