Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful for Friends

I've been going up to Ogden every week or two since Tav got here so grandma can get some quality time with her new grandbaby. Last visit I was lucky enough to see two of my best friend Jac and Chelsea! I absolutely love these two girls and have been friends with them since middle school. It's fun to keep up, even though it's harder now that we're not tied together by school and location anymore. Thanks girls for being so good to me and being part of my life!

Us girls with a distressed Tav. Not looking my best very often these days! Oh well.

(Please notice Tavvin's new Van's from grandma. LOVE them. I just discovered that I have shoes that fit him and I'm scrambling to have him wear them before they get too small! He's getting big so fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment