Monday, June 17, 2013

Steed California Trip 2013

This past week my family all went down to Dana Point, California for a family vacation. We stayed in a beautiful home overlooking the local beach and it was really nice! We spent the week shopping, eating, sunbathing, and enjoying some fun family time. I took a ton of pictures, so I will be splitting this into several posts. Still a photo overload though!

The view of Doheny Beach from our deck.
 Random photo of our house. I loved it!
 Tav & I on the deck.
 Our first day there we went exploring and ended up @ Doheny beach.
It was too cold and windy for beach stuff though, so we ended up driving up to Laguna to walk around the shops & boardwalk.
 That first night we celebrated Spencer's birthday by going to dinner at The Shwack Grill. It was good!
 The next morning we did some more exploring and took a walk around the neighborhood. I love seeing all the different flowers they have there.
 It was pretty cold again, but we decided to head to the beach anyway. We ended up at a beach in San Clemente. Everyone still had fun exploring and chasing waves.
 The pier in San Clemente.
 Conner and Dallin are so funny together. They were fun to hang out with all week.
 Lovin my babe at the beach. We were cold!
 Shad putting Mason in 'handcuffs' (a long piece of seaweed). Mason would cry and moan like it was so terrible, then he'd ask to have them put back on again haha.
 All that beach time made us tired! Not to mention, Tavvin didn't sleep too well at night being out of his element.
 The third day of the trip was finally sunny! We took advantage and went to my favorite beach of the trip: the beach at The Ritz Carlton.




 Had to get a picture of these beach loungers: Mia, Dad, and Tav.
 Tavvin didn't love the sand, he mostly wanted to eat it... So he and I were happiest when he was doing this:

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment