Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spencer's Wedding

My oldest brother, Spencer, got married to his beautiful (now wife) Alex on September 21st. It was a whole weekend of fun and excitement. 

We went to their rehearsal & dinner the night before in SLC. It was so fun to hear everyone say nothing but wonderful things about the two of them (there's nothing BUT wonderful things to say about them). They are a couple more in love than I have ever seen, and it couldn't make me happier to see my brother have such happiness. 

Saturday (the 21st) was the big day. I got to the McCune Mansion around 3 and started on Al's hair and makeup. It was fun to just enjoy the mansion and get ready with all the girls. Alex looked absolutely stunning (she always does). The ceremony was at 5. It turned out so beautifully and was such a fun and successful evening! 

I am blessed to have an amazing family!

So I hardly got any pictures, and the ones I did get are not great. I was way too busy to take photos! Hopefully when the legit ones get back to the bride and groom, I'll have a few more to share. Also, I had a nasty cold the whole weekend and it shows on my face.. bummer.

 Shad & I at the rehearsal dinner.
 Alex's mom, Laurie, Alex, and my mom before the ceremony.
 Shad, Tav, & I. We wanted to capture the amazing house (even though, yes, my eyes are closed)! The third floor (pictured here) was dedicated to dancing and cake cutting. It was gorgeous and had an amazing view of downtown SLC and the Temple. 
 My nephews Christian and Mason were ring bearers, pictured here with Tavvin.
 Christian, Mason, Mia, and Tavvin after the ceremony. 
 The wedding party getting photographed.
 Mom and her grandbabies.
 Bride and groom with kiddos.
Our little fam. 

We just had so much fun and are so happy for the newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment