I am slacking on my blog lately! We've been too busy enjoying the season. We had a really fun month. I love October and I love Halloween. Tavvin isn't quite old enough to get it, but we had fun with it anyway.
Here's what we did in pictures, I had too many so it will be in two parts.
Little Fall craft I did. There were 2 other pumpkins to go with, but I only got a pic of this one. :) :
Tav and I went to a pumpkin patch with our friends/neighbors Meg & Megan. :
Gardner Village with my mom, Brek, and her kids. :
Shad's work got a table at The President's Scholarship Ball at UVU. It's an amazing dinner with entertainment so we were glad we got to go. Shad's wonderful Aunt Patrice watched Tav for us so we could make it.
Gardner Village, again, with Stacey, Amanda, Haven and cousins. :
Shad and I celebrated his 28th birthday on the 22nd at Tucanos, his favorite! :
Our ward had a Trunk-or-Treat the weekend before Halloween. I decided to have a little fun with our makeup. I'm supposed to be a Halloween Doll and Shad is Frankenstein/Zombie/Monster. :
One of our best friends Brandon Finenco got married the week before Halloween and we had a fun day celebrating that with him. His reception was at Thanksgiving Point gardens and it was gorgeous so we had to snap a few pics. :







No comments:
Post a Comment