...I guess I'm blogging by months these days...
I've been so busy and the blog is usually not my first priority, or even in the top 10, but I really want to keep it up because it journals our life! We had a fun month just mostly doing odd heres and theres. Most of the photos I have from November are of Tav (surprise, surprise). He's growing bigger all the time and we love to see his personality come out more and more.
Tavvin likes hats or he hates them. Usually when I first put a hat on him he'll love it, and bring it to me to put back on when it falls off. By the end of the day though, he ends up ripping it off.
Decorating Thanksgiving Turkey sugar cookies at Grams house. The older boys actually did some decorating, but Jaid and especially Tav mostly just wanted to eat them.
Tavvin has finally gotten interested in his toys and books (he really hasn't much before the last couple months)
One day I really wanted to get a sewing project done, so I might have made a baracade in the doorway so that I could keep Tavvin away without shutting the door.... (call CPS). As you can see here, he broke through fairly easily.
We moved Tavvin up to a big boy car seat. He was growing out of his baby seat and so we bought my sister-in-laws and he LOVES facing forward. It makes it so much easier on me to be able to see him and know what he needs.
We went to our friends (the Burks) daughter's (Ella's) birthday party. Shad (I know it wasn't even me) thought it would be funny to put Tavvin in Ella's birthday outfit.
One day Haven, Amanda, and I took the FrontRunner up to Kaysville to check out their new outdoor shopping mall. Tavvin was really interested in the train for about 5 minutes, and then threw fits the rest of the day due to lack of naps. :(
Just lounging around the house. This is my favorite thing to do. :)
Well.. I guess this was actually just an update on Tavvin! What can I say, he is my whole world now. I wouldn't have it any other way!








No comments:
Post a Comment