Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tavvin Lately

Tavvin is full of energy and he's running everywhere! He loves to play and be active! Which is frustrating for both of us because my energy levels have been pretty low since being pregnant. This has made him become a major daddy's boy. I loves that dad will always run around and play with him.

He likes to talk and has quite a few words. I feel like one of his greatest frustrations right now is not being able to communicate what he wants to us all the time, but we understand each other more all the time. He says "beep beep", "up" (open), "down", "this" (referring to anything and everything), "step", "bite", "cheese", "brush" (for brushing teeth, which he loves, but mostly to eat the toothpaste), "Bella", "book", "back" (for piggy back rides), "hold you", "binti" (for binki), "oss" (for off), "drink", "bye", "pizza" (usually referring to any food), "outside", "uh oh", and others that I can't think of now. A lot of these are only understood by Shad and I, but it's fun to watch him start to communicate with us. He likes to mimick things we say too, which is sometimes funny. 

Tav likes giving kisses and blowing kisses too. His kisses are big open mouthed ones and they're so funny and sweet.  He has been very loving lately and will sometimes just lean against me and pat my back, it's the sweetest thing. He'll also some times just lay on our chest for a while, we love it. 



Fries and ice cream, satisfying moms prego craving ^^^
At Kangaroo Zoo ^^^^



Tavvin loves "outside" and the playground behind our house ^^^^^^
Yes... He's on the treadmill. But he BEGS and we're really really careful. ^^^^
He recently discovered "dipping" food in things. This was toast in smoothie. ^^^^



We went to Discovery Gateway with friends and Tavvin loved it. ^^^^
Wearing breakfast^^^^
He handed me his hat to put on then grabbed my hand and said "bye?" Wanting to go outside. I had to convince him he needed more clothes on. ^^^^^
He's really been struggling with transitioning between 2 naps and 1 (so have I). This day he finally gave up and relaxed on my chest and watched a show. ^^^^^

He frustrates the heck out of me but also I love him more than anyone or anything ever (ok maybe not Shad, but it's different). Being a parent is so weird and so wonderfully amazing. We love you so very much Tavvin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment