Anyways. For my birthday I celebrated with my family by going to dinner at Stoneground for pizza, my fav. It was so fun to be with everyone and enjoy some delish eats. I'm so lucky to be surrounded but such amazing family.
The weekend of my actual birthday I went to St. George with Haven and Stacey and some of the girls on Stacey's side of the family. We left the kids home (except for tiny Cohen) and had a nice relaxing weekend. We ate out lots, shopped lots, and got pedicures. The weather wasn't great but the last day the sun came out so we soaked so up at the park before we went home.
I had a great birthday surrounded by the people I love. Thanks everyone!
Nielsen's frozen custard in St. George^^^
Pizza Factory for my birthday dinner^^^. Their bread twists and Alfredo are soo good.
We tried out Swig. It was too much sugar for me! I probably would have liked the dirty diet coke but I'm off caffeine til the baby arrives. ^^^





No comments:
Post a Comment