Harlow had high Bili levels her first week of life so we had to take her to the hospital almost every day to get her foot pricked an blood drawn to test what they were. They stayed high for a while so we had to bring home a light bed to help bring the levels down. She had to be in it, with no clothes on, at all times unless she was eating. Needless to say we all hated it! We are thankful though that it worked and it only lasted a week!
I emailed this one to Conner and he and his companion thought it was hilarious. Called it a space suit. I agree!! ^^^
Busting loose! The worst part of the bed is that she couldn't be swaddled. This made both of cry! ^^^
And also I was pretty bummed about the fact that I couldn't put her in her cute clothes! I had to make up for it with headbands. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment