Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 in Review

I wanted to post something big that happened every month in 2014, but I'm sitting here thinking and all I can think of is that I spent a lot of time playing with Tavvin and watching him grow and a lot of time being pregnant. And then a lot of time figuring out sweet Harlow. And it was a perfect year and I don't know how to top it! I can't think of a better way to spend a life than with people you love more than you know how to handle. I'm sitting here on the couch and Tavvin is playing on the iPad with daddy and Harlow is nursing in my arms and my heart is so full. I don't always feel wonderful, I often feel overwhelmed and inadequate, but my heart is so full of love and joy. I love my people so very much and I feel so so blessed. I am filled with gratitude to my Father in Heaven that I am able to feed and clothe and care for my family. I have so much and I am so grateful. I honestly don't even know what goals or plans to make for this year. I'm not sure I even want to make any. I just want to enjoy my life and the wonderful people in it. I don't know what I did to deserve all the amazing that I have been given, but I am so thankful. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment