Harlow girl is finally starting to not be so difficult! Don't get me wrong, I love this girl any way I get her, but a happy baby makes for a happier family! She loves to give big happy smiles and her laugh is so so sweet. I love trying to make her laugh. I am overwhelmed with joy every time I hold her sleeping in my arms (this very minute). She loves to nurse and I have loved nursing her. We started her on solids and she was apprehensive at first, but is picking it up quickly. She isn't rolling yet but is trying hard. She loves to be held so I think she hasn't learned because she's not laying down often enough. She loves to chew and bite things and has figured out how to hold toys and keep them in her mouth pretty good. She loves to play with crinkly paper. She doesn't like sudden loud noises. She also doesn't like being hungry-not for one second (must be my child). She's growing great and was nearly 13lbs at her 4 month appt. She isn't sleeping through the night, but we did move her to her crib this week and are working on it. She can sleep about 5-6 hours without waking up sometimes and up to 8 hours without eating if we go in and soothe her with the binki once or twice. We love her so much and are really enjoying watching her grow and seeing her personality come out more and more. Love you Harlow sister girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment