Oh our Harlow Lo Lo Lo-ie sister babe. You add so much cuteness and joy to our family. You are so silly and so funny you make me laugh and smile every day. You have gotten SO mobile and active this month! You are crawling and pulling yourself up onto everything. You have this big contagious smile. You make a lot of silly faces and noises and it's so funny. You love mommy and I love you right back! I love when you give me snuggles! I love you you panic as soon as you see your bottle or food because we can't get it to you fast enough. I love you you love and cuddle your lambies. I sort of don't love that you hate to get dressed or get your diaper changed! You are so beautiful and people tell me that everywhere we go. You are super shy around new people or strangers and you get really serious and sometimes press your face into my shoulder. It is seriously the cutest. I'm tickled to be that comfort for you. You really want to walk and when you're crawling you'll get up tall on one knee and look around for us to acknowledge how cool you are :). We love you so much Lo Lo girl!!







No comments:
Post a Comment