With the challenges has come a lot of joy. I just adore Harlow and Tav and it's fun watching them interact.
Monday, June 1, 2015
Having Two Kids..
I feel like I'm the future it would be fun to reflect on what it was like to be mom of a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old. I feel like when Harlow was born til like honestly maybe 4-6 months was a major adjustment period. I mean I always seem to struggle more when I'm nursing (I stopped at around 5 1/2 months) but it just took me a while to get used to Harlow and figure her out. And figure out the dynamic of the two of them. Not to mention Harlow has gotten a lot easier as she's gotten older. Tavvin was jealous of Lo for a long time but he really loves her now (he still has his moments). But I feel like over the past couple of months we've really gotten into a good rhythm and routine. It's definitely not easy, but I've adjusted pretty well. Going out is twice the work with two so I just have to mentally prepare myself when we go anywhere. I'm now used to disaster/crisis situations and usually prepared to handle them. Harlow had a lot of blowouts in her first 6 months so I learned to just always have extra clothes in the bag. She also will only take really warm bottles so I try to pack hot water or have to try and get some wherever we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment