Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christmas 2015

We started off our Christmas week with some sledding out in Eagle Mountain! We all had a blast. It was a beautiful day and so much fun. We followed it up with some hot cocoa in the parking lot. 


Christmas morning was so much fun. This was the first year we spent it at our own house and it was great. Tavvin was really excited to see what Santa brought and he definitely treated him well! Harlow got this new rocking pig. I think I love it more than her, but I'm fine with that :). Tavvin got a set of building blocks, a Miles from tomorrowland toy, a helicopter, and lots of little toys and treats! Shad got me a ticket to The Justin Bieber concert in April. And I got Shad some new clothes and treats. We all got spoiled!

We spent most of Christmas at Stacey's because it was the Webb's year this year. She made it so magical and fun and we had a really good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment