Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Thanksgiving

We spent the week of thanksgiving 2015 with the Steed side this year. It snowed a ton and was so much fun! Tav had a ball playing in the snow with dad. I made the Turkey, gravy, two pies, cranberry sauce and dip, potatoes, rolls, and Brussels sprouts. Grandma and Alex brought more sides. It was a delicious feast (although not my best rolls) with great company. I love Thanksgiving and I love having such a good family to spend it with every year!



A day or two after thanksgiving Tav and I went to see "The Good Dinosaur" while Dallin and Dad saw the last Hunger Games movie. It was Tavvin's first 3D movie and we thought he might struggle with wearing the glasses, but he did great! And he even let me hold his hand a few times :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment