^Shad and I went to the annual golf tournament/one night stay at Hotel Park City with Inside Out-a furniture company Shad works with. I look forward to this every year! I get a free short spa treatment, a free amazing meal at Ruth's Chris, and this fantastic view! Plus a whole night with Shad to myself!

^Tavvin often wakes up too early, has way too much energy all day, then crashes just late enough in the day to not be tired at bedtime, ha! But he doesn't usually fall asleep on me and I just loved it! I will let him take any nap if he falls asleep cuddled next to me :)

^ In our Sunday best after church


^ Stacey had the kids over every morning last Tuesday-Friday while she was babysitting Amanda's kids. She had a theme every day and the kids had so much fun! This was cars day. They each decorated their own car then sat in them for a drive in movie to Cars!

^ Powdered donut faced cutie

^ Harlow loves her "Pwincess Awio" Jammie's and wearing my shoes everywhere


^This was another day in grams week, water day! The kids couldn't have had more fun


No comments:
Post a Comment