We went to Eden a few weekends ago with Shad's family and it was seriously so nice! Chris and Stacey booked us this really nice cabin right on the reservior and we loved it. We ate lots of delicious food, played a lot of games, and had fun at the beach! I hope we make this a tradition, it was a great weekend trip!
^^Leftover pizza at the beach for breakfast :)

^^ Harlow loves her shades these days

^ We rented a wave runner for a few hours and I took the most crazy fun ride by myself. I'm still thinking about it, I think we need to buy a wave runner to get my thrills! Haha


^ There was a hot air balloon festival going on and we stayed to watch the balloons light up one night. It was fun

^ The boys had a lot of fun videoing tricks off this blow up slide we rented. They're all kids at heart.




No comments:
Post a Comment