Harlow is at such a fun age right now. Her sweet little voice is so fun to listen to and she's learning so many new words and things right now! She is obsessed with animals and gives the best happy reaction every time she sees one-real or stuffed.
^I took her to puppy barn on the week of her birthday and she kept oohing and ahhing over the dogs. She doesn't actually like to touch them, but she's very infatuated with them!

^She's recently gotten really into her sunglasses and I think it is so funny. I think she's trying to be like me since I wear mine a lot! It's so cute.


^^My mom got Harlow this dress-up skirt for her birthday and she loves it! She calls it her beautiful princess dress and asks for it all the time. She's developed an interest in all clothes recently actually. I love it :).

^ Sunglasses obsession

^ She loves the swings

^ She has started packing a purse and carrying it everywhere. She also loves these Princess Sophia shoes she got for her birthday.

^ She and Callie are cute little buds

^ She loves to put on my shoes and wear them all around the house.
We love that sweet girl and are so happy to have her in our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment