Monday, October 3, 2016

Tavvin Turns 4

We had a two day long celebration for Tavvin's birthday! On his actual birthday we met up with my mom, Breklyn, and Alex at the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. After the zoo we headed to Breklyn's for Mia's birthday party. Mia's birthday is the day after Tavvin's. She had the most darling fairy party and both my kids had so much fun. I got to hold baby Remi most the time so I was totally in heaven too! 

The day after Tavvin's birthday we threw a party for him! We rented a bounce house and had pizza and cake and ice cream. I also picked up a piƱata last minute, which the kids loved, but which nearly gave me a heart attack on several occasions! We invited some of Tav's friends and all his cousins. He had such a good time, but it wore me right out! 

We love our Tav and I can't even below that he is 4 already! He's growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment