Harlow and I went to the Festival of Trees with Sandy, Laurie, Breklyn and Mia, and Alex and Remi:
Shad and I went to his Coldwell party in Park City and danced the night away!:
I used the fitness room and Harlow enjoyed iPad time!:
We made Christmas sugar cookies:
Tavvin made this cute picture at school:
The kids played well together sometimes:
We had our first movie night with the whole Webb clan. We watched Pete's Dragon (the real version):
Harlow continues to be darling so I'm always taking her picture:
Tavvin got creative with Lego heads:
We made the cookie train with the Webbs:
Shad and I went to Juanito Bandito's Christmas Carol with Brandon and Katie Finenco:
We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Steed's with the Steed clan:
Harlow had a marilyn moment:
We met Santa at the ward Christmas breakfast:
We made Christmas cookie press cookies:
Santa had just visited!:






















No comments:
Post a Comment