Wednesday, March 29, 2017

January 2017

Harlow continues to LOVE bathes:
 We played with Tavvin's new Christmas legos:
 We played in the snow:



 We love having Daddy come home for lunch regularly:
 We hosted FHE with cousins:
 Harlow just wants to go to a swim pool:
 We threw Kylee a bridal shower:




 We all got sick at one time or another:
 The kids sledded behind Joe's 4 wheeler and built a snow cave:
 Harlow and I continue to be best friends:
 I went to the Fire Station with Tavvin and his preschool:

 The kids played:
 We got to watch Remi for a day and Tavvin doted on her and loved to make her smile and laugh:
 Harlow and I continue to love our girl time when Tav goes to school:
 Harlow and Callie destroyed some packing foam and had a lot of fun doing it!:
 The kids are obsessed with building "fortresses":


No comments:

Post a Comment