I know, I know, two posts in one day is a little excessive, but I think my dog deserves her own post. I got Bella in 2000. She's a Chuahua/Maltese mix, and she's basically my child. She's been at my parents house since I graduated high school because I've never had a place that allowed pets. One perk of home ownership? You can have pets! So the day we moved in, I got my dog back! She's been a little nervous getting used to a new home, but I am so happy to have her around, she's such a little sweetie!
We've missed each other a lot, not being able to live together these past five years, so we're making up for lost time. She sits on my lap every chance she gets, and I've somehow convinced Shad to let her sleep in our bed at night :). We're happy to have this cute little addition to our family!
I'm glad to have her around too.
ReplyDelete