Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Three years ago this morning my valentine proposed to me! To celebrate I'm making heart-shaped cookie press cookies-they call for three sticks of butter people, call me Paula Dean (but really I would love that).

Also, here are some photos of the last of my 'days of valentines' that I fell behind on. (minus crush soda with 'I've got a crush on you', a sucker with mask and cape that said 'you're super valentine', and dove chocolate with a ribbon tied in a knot 'my life would knot be the same without you'-must have gotten eaten!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow sis, check you out! Who knew you had such a flair for the big V-day?? And the press cookies - I am so imPRESSed! Just wait til you have kiddos, they will LOVE all your extra attention to details on the holidays.
    Congrats on the new job! No shame, you're doing what you love and bringing home cash. I really need to star bringing the boys to you instead of my local Great Clips. Happy Valentine's to you!

    ReplyDelete