Thursday, February 23, 2012

President's Day Weekend

Shad and I took work off last weekend and headed down to St. George with my parents and little brother Conner. Despite my trying to get over a two week long nasty cold, we had a really nice break.

We enjoyed 60 degree weather on Saturday by doing some walking and playing tennis (well Shad played, non athletic Conner and I just made very valiant attempts). Mom and dad came down and watched us for a while and dad decided we needed more Foreign sounding names to really be professional and renamed us Steedowski and Webbinofski. Later that day we also did some swimming and hung out with Breklyn, Christian, Mason, and Mia who were also on break in town. We all went to dinner at my parents favorite, Benja (which Shad usually hates but really enjoyed this time due to his recent discovery that he really likes sushi).

Sunday, Brek, mom, Mia and I got some passes to the home show and went and toured a few homes. They were so beautiful! (and crowded with TONS of other homes how goers). Seeing all the gorgeous redrock views made me want to pick up and move to St. George! Well, maybe in my next life I'll be a jumper and I can go any place I want in seconds (I can hear snickers from Shad in my head as he always likes to remind me I only get one life and there's no such thing as a jumper).

We're really thankful for my parents St. G condo and their willingness to share it with us! Having a little teaser of warm weather really makes me long for summer, it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment