On the first day of Valentines I gave to my true love...
I got a little excited about Valentines Day this year (and had a little too much time on my hands) so be prepared for a post of Shad's daily treat for the next 14 days! Happy February!
Brooke, I just had to tell you how darling you are. Your posts about church are great. Good reminders! For only being 22 and not having kids you have a good idea about the big picture! You will be a GREAT mom! About the cosmetology field.....I have been through exactly what you're going through. In fact I just stopped doing hair this summer :( Hopefully when my kids are a little older I can get back into it. The field is super competitive, and if I had to give you any advice it would be to give every client 100%, and love what you're doing. Sounds like you're already on top of that though! You are a darling wife! I love the Valentine idea for your hubby! I'll be stopping back here for more spiritual reminders soon!!
Thanks everyone, I hope Shad appreciates it as much as you all! :) Candace thanks so much! It's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling like it's so competitive! Also nice to know someone is reading my family posts, I really enjoy writing them! Thanks!
I'm doing something similar for my boyfriend. Great idea. :) I like your poem too.
ReplyDeleteseriously, so cute!
ReplyDeleteBrooke,
ReplyDeleteI just had to tell you how darling you are. Your posts about church are great. Good reminders! For only being 22 and not having kids you have a good idea about the big picture! You will be a GREAT mom! About the cosmetology field.....I have been through exactly what you're going through. In fact I just stopped doing hair this summer :( Hopefully when my kids are a little older I can get back into it. The field is super competitive, and if I had to give you any advice it would be to give every client 100%, and love what you're doing. Sounds like you're already on top of that though!
You are a darling wife! I love the Valentine idea for your hubby! I'll be stopping back here for more spiritual reminders soon!!
Thanks everyone, I hope Shad appreciates it as much as you all! :) Candace thanks so much! It's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling like it's so competitive! Also nice to know someone is reading my family posts, I really enjoy writing them! Thanks!
ReplyDelete