Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekend Get-Away

We took a little weekend away to none other than our classic St. George. The weather was HOT, but I loved it! Who wouldn't choose sitting in the sun by the pool over being at home doing the daily grind and working? We soaked up as much sun as possible!

We drove down on a Thursday night, and got there to a locked door that I apparently didn't have a new key for, yikes! Luckily there was a spare. We were contemplating staying in the car for the night..

Friday we took a morning walk... which didn't last long because we realized it was a bit too hot for walking. So we headed over to the pool for the day and spent all of Saturday there as well! We also took the time to find me some maternity clothes, {the belly is growing, my uterus is the size of a canteloupe now!} went to Cafe Rio and Pizza Factory, and caught a dollar movie-"This Means War". I actually wasn't expecting the movie to be that good, but it was surprisingly really funny and cute, I loved it! I'm excited for summer and hoping I can get some more sun very soon! Hoping you all are getting your fair share of sun this summer as well! :) We find out the FOR SURE GENDER next week on the 24th, I am getting so excited, especially to start the nursery! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment