Last Saturday I helped my sis-in-law Haven (as well as Amanda) throw a birthday bash for Shad's mom, Stacey. Hav is so creative and did such a good job putting it together!
I had fun and it was fun to see it all come together!
That morning, the 4 of us went to get pedicures. Soo wonderful. In my next life I will have a personal stylist, pedicurist, and masseuse (massager?) who will just pamper me whenever I want. ha.
A few days before that my mom had sent me to get a massage for my birthday. Needless to say, I was very pampered that week! Much appreciated!
Here's the whole Webb fam at the party. I am so lucky to have such great in-laws!
In other news.... I'm in the application process for an at-home transcriptionist job. It would be a really great opportunity for my circumstances right now, so crossing my fingers that it works out!
I'm also putting my own eyelash extension business in the works. It was one of my favorite things to do in cosmo school, so I'm not sure why I never thought of doing it at home before? I'm a one thing at a time type of girl, so that will all get rolling after I get news back about transcribing.
It's supposed to get up to 66 degrees here today! Go enjoy the spring weather, I plan to!




3 things:
ReplyDelete1. A play date is DEFINITELY needed. I need to actually meet your amazingly handsome baby boy and I would love to finally catch up with you!!!!
2. I really hope the transcription job works out! That would be SO great. I was going to do that before I went into Radiology.
3. Is that a single handsome Webb brother I see in the picture?? I might need more information on this. :)
love you darling.
I would love a play date, lets plan it! And it is a single handsome Webb brother :) I'll have to get you two's info connected
ReplyDelete