There's nothing like marking the growth of your child to discover how fast time flies! Ok, so I can't help but do an extensive photo shoot every time he grows a month, he's so cute! And I also can't help posting most of the pictures I take because he's too cute! I suppose if you didn't care to see them you wouldn't follow my blog? :)
Updates:
Tavvin has slept all night until 10:00 the last two days and we are in heaven! I wish he would do this all the time! We love sleepin in at our house :)
He has learned how to roll himself out of his bumbo and decided to do it when I was mid-shower! I jumped out all wet and shampoo covered to rescue him crying on the tile floor, yikes! I can report that not much harm was done, but scary! Luckily I didn't have him up on the counter (which I stopped doing as soon as he started moving around a bit)!
He can roll from tummy to back, but is selective about doing it.
He loooovvveeesss his binki. And I love that he loves it because it has made him the sweetest, happiest child nearly all the time.
He has become very interested in what anyone is eating. I'm excited for our Dr. appointment next Tuesday so that we can start him on some real food!
I have sneaked him a few things and so far he likes apples and salt (separately not together) the best. He loves when I let him lick the salt off my fingers after I eat tortilla chips (probably not the healthiest thing, but I don't do it much). And he also loves sucking on my apple cores. He doesn't really like pineapple (fresh, he does like canned because of the sweetness), mini oranges, or strawberries-too sour for him!
He's learned MaMa!!! So he doesn't really knows it's an actual word... but that doesn't keep me from loving him saying it all the time!
I know I always say it... but I love this boy! He makes my life so sweet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment