Bubble machine at Grams house:
Our turn for babysitting one night. Jaid and Tavvin were fighting for my lap.:
Shad and Tavvin playing during General Conference April 2014:
I've been trying to teach Tavvin his sunglasses are cool to get him ready for summer. He likes them sometimes:
Tav in great grandma and grandpa Squires front yard. We visit every so often and it is always wonderful. Tavvin loves them both:Tavvin likes to play on the playground behind our house and I like that it's so close to us. We've had a few warm days:
Tavvin likes to scrape box elder bugs off the outside of my parents house with a stick. He's recently fascinated with bugs:
I was packing for vacation and Tav wouldn't climb out of my suit case. It made me so sad, I just wanted to take him with!:
Tav loves when I get him a chocolate donut at the grocery store:At the playground again:
Tavvin talks more and more everyday. He has such a fun playful personality and is full of energy. He is totally a daddy's boy. I mean obsessed with Shad. He bawls every morning when he goes to work. He brings so much joy into my life and I love him so much. 










No comments:
Post a Comment