So I read on facebook that today is the first day of fall? It will be a bittersweet day between mourning the end of summer and celebrating the start of my second favorite season!
What makes this day especially special is that we only have one more week until Hawaii! Hip hip HOORAY! Watch out Kauai, here we come! Ah, it will be nice.
This week we double dated with Shad's brother Lant and went bowling at Fat Cats in Provo. We had a lot of fun, and I think I actually broke 100 one out of the three games we played... Shad can tell you all about my amazing bowling skills haha. The miracle of the night? We actually got a picture together that we both like! Rare occasion!
I took my second Family Finance midterm on Wednesday, studied sooo hard for it, and how did it turn out? Let's just say I'm happy not to have to retake it at least?? I plan on doing some studying today for the final so I can finish that dumb class, but what I really want to do is a craft from my DIY board on pinterest! Here are some of the items inspiring me right now.

google.com

theidearoom.net
So I have been noticing lately that Shad's T-shirt drawer is like overflowing! He keeps saying he's been meaning to clear some of those out and DI them, but he never has much extra time, busy guy! So I'm thinking I'll just have him pick one or two that I know he won't wear anymore and turn them into comfy tank tops for me! Thanks pinterest for the great idea :)
If I ever get my tushy off the couch, I may just do great things today. Oh, I also did a halloween craft this week with sisters-in-law Haven and Amanda, B O O letters, but I'll post pictures later when I have them. Maybe I'll do a post of all my crafts soon... stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment