Friday, September 9, 2011

I am finished.!..!

Well, I finished cosmetology school today. Sigh, fewf, sigh. That was one long, difficult, busy year! I will be honest, I was a little uncertain that I would make it on more than one occasion. But... despite it all, I finished! I am scared to move forward in the real world getting a job and growing a clientele, but I wouldn't trade it to be back in school again! I'm hoping to work at The Forum Laser Center and Salon in Lehi, and I will be meeting with the owner next week to see if we can work something out. I have mixed feelings right now, I've been working so hard for so long to be done with school, but it's feeling a little bittersweet now that it's here. I will miss all the friends I've made and I'm a little terrified to start all over again at something new! Ok, I will quit blabbering, I really am so excited that I don't have to wake up early every single day and commute to Thanksgiving Point for school, woohoo! I really did it, toot my horn, yay for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So happy for you and I know you will be a great Stylist!! Good job and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are done. Good luck at the interview next week!

    ReplyDelete