Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's on My Mind

Since I'm not going to be spending 50 hours a week at MATC anymore, I'm hoping to do more fun things with my time, like blogging! And I've had several things on my mind lately that I want to blog about.

1. So my brother-in-law is on this low-carb diet and as far as I can tell he is losing weight fast and he says he never goes hungry! And since Shad and I are going to Hawaii in a few weeks I've been looking for ways to get into my best body fast. So... I am going to start tomorrow and attempt to do a low carb diet until Hawaii. I think I need to blog about it so that I'll have some pressure to actually do it, wish me luck! I'll miss you bread and cookies...

2. With this fallish weather we've been having lately I just want to say I am super excited for fall and my 2 favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving (in that order). Don't get me wrong, I love summer the most, but there's something about the crisp fall air and all the beautiful colors that make fall so exciting, plus it always meant the start of the new school year which was fun. Can't wait for pumpkins, yummy, warm, rich foods, and beautiful fall colors!

3. I just discovered and fell in love with Pinterest! I've been spending quite a bit of time on it in the past few weeks (even though I just barely requested and received my invite today) and I'm excited now to start some pin boards! I have to admit that I don't completely understand it all yet, but I'm sure I will catch on quickly. Either way I love browsing photos of cute do-it-yourself projects, home decorating ideas, and delicious foods to try. What an awesome idea someone had! Go pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment