Ok, I'm a day late, Shad's birthday was yesterday, but I've been too busy with birthday fun (and sleeping in) to post about it!
Shad's birthday started out with my gift-the framed line from one of our favorite songs, 'Home' and my parents gift-money for his iphone (which he actually bought a month or so ago) and a movie gift card--thanks mom and dad! p.s. I also got Shad a swim suit, but he got it early so he could use it in Hawaii.
Shad did a little bit of computer time while I got ready for the day, on the makeshift couch.
Next we did a Holiday gas station stop and loaded up on caffeine because for some reason I couldn't sleep the night before! If you didn't know, you should know that Holiday is THE best gas station for sodas-they have a bunch of different flavor squirts, all the coke and pepsi products, and fresh lemon and lime wedges! It definitely hit the spot and prepped us for the appliance and furniture shopping we did all day. We found a fridge, washer, and dryer, and hopefully got a little closer to picking out a new couch.
After all the furniture shopping we went to dinner at Braza in Sandy. We went because we had a coupon and Shad loves brazilian grills. Tocano's and Rodigio's are better, but it was still good. They made Shad wear this hat and brought him a birthday dessert while singing to him, classic. After dinner we went and saw Moneyball. It was Shad's choice since it was his birthday, but despite it being about baseball (if you know me you know I pretty much hate sports..) it was actually really good. Brad Pitt is always an amazing actor and the movie was very real, which we liked a lot.
Tonight we had our traditional Sunday sibling birthday dinner with the Webbs. Per Shad's request, we had chicken roll ups for dinner and cupcakes with rainbow chip frosting for dessert, yummy. The picture above has all the candles lit. Before we even finished singing Trey decided to blow on the candles and blew half of them out. Below is the after picture. I was laughing so hard, those boys are so funny! I love them! :)
All in all I really enjoyed Shad's birthday weekend I have to say! I really hope he did too. Happy Birthday babe! I hope this year is the best ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment