Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Working Girl

It is Offish, I have a job! I am working at Picture Perfect Medspa and Salon in Lehi. I work the front desk one to two days a week, but I'm now open for clients too! Next week I will be taking clients Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9-5. Please contact me anytime if you want to drop by :). Picture Perfect also does laser hair removal, Vaser (laser machine that zaps out cellulite), a Thermojet Wrap (45 min. sweat machine that burns calories and helps joints and muscles and a lot of other great stuff), and some other great esthetics stuff (you can tell I'm more about the hair). I'm happy to be employed and doing what I love. Feel free to assign me as your stylist of choice :)

The link to our website (still under construction) is here http://pictureperfectlehi.com/.

Also, check us out on Facebook. We're offering discounts on haircuts for first-time clients!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Brooke! Congratulations on getting a job!

    ReplyDelete