The real news is that we bought a town home! It's in Lehi, in the same neighborhood as Shad's brother Cody and his wife Amanda. If you're wondering, yes, we're following them, lets hope they don't move anywhere crazy (kidding, we're not, we just think they have good taste). We've been looking at various homes and town homes and condos since July, and we are super excited that we found the right one. Our closing date is set tentatively for October 20th, and we couldn't be more excited! Here are some pictures (note that these are the current owners decorations, we don't move in for a few more weeks).
I've been so excited about this for a while, but I didn't want to announce it for sure until we were locked in, and it looks like we pretty much are at this point (this really does sound like a pregnancy announcement).
Now I need to take a minute and get mushy! I just have to say that I've just been feeling so blessed lately! We know that challenges and trials come no matter what, but I can truly say that wonderful blessings come through living the gospel, and we are truly grateful to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We're excited for all the amazing things that are happening in our lives right now and I'm just trying to enjoy all the ups and downs life has to offer (and trying to have faith that nothing terrible is coming soon since everything has been so nice lately-at the end of the day, I'm still a worry wort!)
Congrats on the new place lovely that is very exciting! xo
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to come visit.
ReplyDeleteMom Webb
Plan on us - ditto on the mushy stuff - love you guys!
ReplyDeleteFirst house, that is very exciting news. Love the kitchen and the big tub in the bathroom. Can't wait to see it. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is so exciting to have your own home! It will be fun to be close to Cody and Amanda too!
ReplyDelete